The nights in April are still chilly, and the ground is damp. It also gets dark away from street lights.
- Wear warm shoes or boots, the ground might be a bit muddy.
- Wear a warm jacket.
- Bring snacks or money to buy food from the food trucks.
- Bring a travel mug of something warm to drink.
- Bring a tripod for your cameras.
- Bring a small flashlight.
- If you’re going to bring a doggo, keep it on a leash. The crowds may frighten small puppers.
- Please be considerate of the park’s neighbours and don’t be noisy.